Welcome to our School Fusion Info Center!
School Fusion allows families to easily monitor student assignments on a consolidated homework calendar, receive email reminders of assignments, browse classroom pages and more. This section of our site is designed to answer frequently asked questions about the service.
- How do I create an account? Click here to register.
- I already have an account but don't see my child's information. How do I add them to my account? Just sign in with your username and password, then choose "My Family" on the left, then "add your student" at the top. Once your information is verified against school records you will be notified.
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it? Click here to request assistance.
- I need help with something not listed here. What do I do? Click here to access our website comment form.
- I am getting unwanted notifications (from classrooms my student is no longer enrolled in). How do I make them stop? Sign into your account, then choose "My Personal Settings," then "My Fusion Pages" and click the red "x" next to the classrooms you wish to drop.
- Where can I get more information about School Fusion's featues? Click here to download the School Fusion Parent User Guide!
- Do I need to "join" classrooms to see my student's homework, etc.? No. You get access to "acedemic" classrooms (those that assign homework) automatically via your child/student.
- May I "join" other non-academic classrooms? Yes, absolutely! Just remember you may wish to "drop" yourself from any "old" ones (using the procedure above) at the start of each new school year.